In this exercise, you will learn to create several types of Prompts:
- Browse to the MicroStrategy Tutorial\Public Objects\Reports\My Exercises folder.
- Right-click | New | Prompt. You will see four radio buttons corresponding to each of the four types of Prompts described before.
- Select Filter definition prompt | Choose from an Attribute element list | Next.
The Filter definition prompt is commonly used in a pair with the Attribute element list option. Try the other three options to see the difference. Basically, these options will let the user build a Filter on the fly, or dynamically create a Filter qualification.
- Select the Call Center Attribute (Under Geography) | Next.
- Leave the default option ...
Get MicroStrategy Quick Start Guide now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.