In this exercise, you will learn to create several types of Prompts:
- Browse to the MicroStrategy Tutorial\Public Objects\Reports\My Exercises folder.
- Right-click | New | Prompt. You will see four radio buttons corresponding to each of the four types of Prompts described before.
- Select Filter definition prompt | Choose from an Attribute element list | Next.
The Filter definition prompt is commonly used in a pair with the Attribute element list option. Try the other three options to see the difference. Basically, these options will let the user build a Filter on the fly, or dynamically create a Filter qualification.
- Select the Call Center Attribute (Under Geography) | Next.
- Leave the default option ...