In this exercise, you will learn to create Attributes. Take the following steps:
- Open your new MicroStrategy Essentials project and go to the Schema Objects | Attributes folder.
- Right-click New | Attribute.
- The Attribute Editor will open the three nested windows. In the innermost, the For Expression must be defined. Select the LU_COUNTRY table.
- Double-click on the COUNTRY_ID column. Leave Automatic mapping | OK.
- You should now be on the second window, the Form Editor. Verify that the lookup (in bold) table is LU_COUNTRY. Which other table is selected? If you had selected the Manual method, none of the tables would have been selected and you must manually check which should be used.
- As shown in the following ...