In this exercise, you will learn to create a Custom Group.
- In MicroStrategy Developer, log in to the MicroStrategy Analytics Modules Project Source.
- Open the MicroStrategy Tutorial project.
- Browse to the MicroStrategy Tutorial\Public Objects\Reports\My Exercises folder.
- Right-click | New | Custom Group.
- Using the Object Brower, locate the Revenue Metric (Public Objects\Metrics\Sales Metrics) |, and drag and drop it to the right to create a Custom Group Element. You will now see a Filter editor-like interface. You create the filter qualification just as you would do on a regular Filter. The only difference is that you need to establish the Output Level of the Filter. In previous exercises, when a Filter ...