CHAPTER 3Maintenance and Safety Precautions
• Objective 3.01 Cleaning and Maintenance Procedures
• Objective 3.02 Component Protection and Storage
• Objective 3.03 Electrostatic Discharge Precautions and Procedures
• Objective 3.04 Safety and Environmental Issues
• Objective 3.05 Special Disposal Procedures and Environmental Protection Guidelines
There’s more to keeping a PC running smoothly than launching an occasional CHKDSK or deleting some temporary Internet files. PCs are machines, and all machines need regular maintenance. This doesn’t include changing the oil every 3000 miles, but it does include cleaning and dusting, among ...