The power of the web has always come from people’s ability to not only view and consume content, but to contribute and create content as well. Input on mobile is just as important as output, but like all things mobile it typically requires its own bit of secret sauce:
- Embrace mobile as an opportunity for people to contribute and create whenever and wherever inspiration strikes.
- Use mobile-optimized labels to clearly ask questions.
- Take advantage of input types, attributes, and masks to make mobile input easier.
- Choose the right layouts for sequential, non-linear, and in-context forms.
- Look for opportunities to go beyond the input field using ...