1. Ns2 network simulator. http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns.
2. B. Awerbuch, D. Holmer, C. Nita-Rotaru, and H. Rubens. An on-demand secure routing protocol resilient to byzantine failures. In Proceedings of the ACM Workshop on Wireless Security (WiSE '02), September 2002, pp. 21–30.
3. R. Bellman. On a routing problem. Quart. Appl. Math., 16(1):87–90, 1958.
4. J. Binkley and W. Trost. Authenticated ad hoc routing at the link layer for mobile systems. Wireless Networks, 7(2):139–145, 2001.
5. P. Bose and P. Morin. Online routing in triangulations. In Proceedings of the 10th International Symposium on Algorithms and Computation (ISAAC'99), LNCS, Vol. 1741, 1999, pp. 113–122.
6. A. Boukerche, K. El-Khatib, L. Xu, and L. Korba. An efficient secure distributed anonymous routing protocol for mobile and wireless ad hoc networks. Comput. Commun., 28(10):1193–1203, 2005.
7. L. Buttyan and J.-P. Hubaux. Stimulating cooperation in self-organizing mobile ad hoc networks. ACM/Kluwer Mobile Networks Appli, 8(5):579–592, 2003.
8. K. Chen, K. Nahrstedt, and N. Vaidya. The utility of explicit rate-based flow control in mobile ad hoc networks. In Proceedings of IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference WCNC 2004, Vol. 3, 2004, pp. 1921–1926.
9. C. Cheng, R. Riley, S. P. R. Kumar, and J. J. Garcia-Luna-Aceves. A loop-free bellman-ford routing protocol without bouncing effect. In Proceedings of ACM SIGCOMM '89, September 1989, pp. 229–237.
10. S. Corson and J. Macker. Mobile ad hoc ...