Once the preceding plugins are installed, it becomes slightly easier for us to use these plugins to set up the Jenkins task. Follow the given steps to create the Jenkins task:
- Launch Jenkins (http://localhost:8080).
- Click on Manage Jenkins > Configure System.
- Under Global properties, select Environment variables and add the Name and Value. Value should be local to your machine; it should be what we have set up in the bash profile in Chapter 2, Setting Up the Machine:
Name : ANDROID_HOME Value : /usr/local/Cellar/android-sdk/24.4.1_1
- Click on Save.
- Once done, click on New Item.
- Enter a project name and select Freestyle project; click on OK:
- Enter the Description you want for this project.
- Under Source ...