Until now, we have created a sample Java project and added the Appium dependency. Next, we need to add a feature file and implement the code behind. Let's start that:
- Under the Project folder, create the src/test/java/features directory structure.
- Right click on the features folder, select New > File, and enter name as Sample.feature.
- You will notice that the file is associated with a Cucumber feature icon if the plugin is installed correctly.
- We need to explore the Quikr mobile app; when you install it and play around the first scenario, you will notice the login scenario. Quikr gives you an option to log in using Google or Facebook.
- In the Sample.feature file, let's write a sample scenario, as shown, which ...