- Anderson, Chris. The Long Tail: Why the Future of Business Is Selling Less of More. New York: Hyperion, 2006.
- Arthur, Brian. Increasing Returns and Path Dependence in the Economy. Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press, 1994.
- Baron, Jonathan. Thinking and Deciding, 3rd edition. New York: Cambridge University Press, 2007.
- Benartzi, S., and R. Thaler. “Naive Diversification Strategies in Defined Contribution Saving Plans.” American Economic Review 91, No. 1 (March 2001).
- Beshears, John, and Francesca Gino. “Leaders as Decision Architects.” Harvard Business Review (May 2015).
- Bonabeau, Eric. “Don't Trust Your Gut.” Harvard Business Review (May 2003).
- Brant, Ana. “Using an Algorithm to Figure Out What Luxury Customers Really Want.” Harvard Business Review (July 18, 2016).
- Brown, C.L., and A. Krishna. “The Skeptical Shopper: A Metacognitive Account for the Effects of Default Options on choice.” Journal of Consumer Research (2004).
- Butler, Shawn A. “Improving Security Technology Selections with Decision Theory.” www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/vit/ftp/pdf/improv.butler.pdf. September 10, 2016.
- Cameron, Kim S., and Robert E. Quinn. Diagnosing and Changing Organizational Culture: Based on the Competing Values Framework. Jossey-Bass Business & Management, 2nd edition.
- Cederholm, Teresa. “Measuring Delta Air Lines' Performance with Key Operating Metrics” (June 18, 2014). http://marketrealist.com/2014/06/measuring-delta-airlines-performance-key-operating-metrics/. December ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.