- Adam, Martin. “Remembering Nixon's Gold-Standard Gamble: Interrupting ‘Bonanza.’” The Atlantic, August 15, 2011. https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/08/nixon-gold-standard-gamble-interrupting-bonanza/354136/.
- Allen, William R. “Irving Fisher and the 100 Percent Reserve Proposal.” Journal of Law & Economics 36, no. 2 (1993): 703–717. http://www.jstor.org/stable/725805.
- Anderson, Thomas J. The Value of Debt: How to Manage Both Sides of a Balance Sheet to Maximize Wealth. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, 2013.
- Anderson, Thomas J. The Value of Debt in Building Wealth. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, 2017.
- Anikin, A. Gold – The Yellow Devil. New York: International Publishers, 1983.
- Antonopoulos, Andreas M. Mastering Bitcoin: Unlocking Digital Cryptocurrencies. Sebastopol, CA: O'Reilly Media, 2015.
- Arutyunov, V.V. “Cloud Computing: Its History of Development, Modern State, and Future Considerations.” Scientific and Technical Information Processing 39, no. 3 (July 2012): 173–178. https://doi.org/10.3103/S0147688212030082.
- Baron, Joshua; O'Mahony, Angela; Manheim, David; and Dion-Schwartz, Cynthia. “The Current State of Virtual Currencies.” In National Security Implications of Virtual Currency: Examining the Potential for Non-State Actor Deployment. RAND Corp., 2015. https://www.jstor.org/stable/10.7249/j.ctt19rmd78.8.
- Bell, Mary Ann. “Cloud Crowd: You Belong Whether You Know It or Not!” Multimedia & Internat@Schools, July–August 2009. http://www.questia.com/read/1G1-203230755/cloud-crowd-you-belong-whether-you-know-it-or-not ...
Get Money Without Boundaries now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.