Agile Testing wrapped up with seven key success factors for testing in agile projects. In fact, we feel they are critical for success in any project, whether you call it agile or not. They are:
1. Use the whole-team approach to quality.
2. Adopt an agile testing mindset.
3. Automate regression tests.
4. Provide and obtain feedback.
5. Build a foundation of core agile practices.
6. Collaborate with customers.
7. Look at the big picture.
We and our contributors have shared in this book what we’ve learned since Agile Testing was written, addressing challenges that are becoming more common for teams. The original ...