In This Chapter
- how to stay ahead of the information curve
- six ways to keep in front of change
- generational difference in change
- 12 early warning signs that organizational change is stirring
- seven signs poor communication is stalling your career
- how good is your organizational radar exercise
- organizational change exercise
Those most affected by change often least understand why the change is happening or who is behind the change initiative. This sad fact is one of the biggest obstacles to change. So the first thing you must understand is who created the change. That’s the main purpose of this chapter.
First, let’s assign some official character names and roles for those involved in most organizational ...