HOW DO I GET STARTED WITH THE MOTOROLA XOOM?
In this chapter:
- Setting Up Your Xoom
- Using External Controls
- Browsing the Home Screen
- Navigating Menus and Tabs
- Connecting to a Personal or Business Wi-Fi Network
- Understanding Network Icons
- Connecting a Bluetooth Device
- Protecting the Xoom from Unauthorized Access
To start with your new Motorola Xoom, you will want to activate it. Then you'll likely want to familiarize yourself with the physical parts of the device (such as the Power/Lock button), join a Wi-Fi network, learn how to navigate the screens, menus, and various tabs, and learn a little about how to use the keyboard. After you're acquainted with your device and can move around successfully in it, you may want to connect a Bluetooth device. You may also want to protect the Xoom from unauthorized access using the security options your Xoom provides.