1. Aberth O. Iteration methods for finding all zeros of a polynomial simultaneously. Math Comp. 1973;27:339–344.
2. Alefeld G, Herzberger J. Introduction to Interval Computation. New York: Academic Press; 1983.
3. Amat S, Busquier S, Gutiérrez JM. Geometric constructions of iterative functions to solve nonlinear equations. J Comput Appl Math. 2003;157:197–205.
4. Amat S, Busquier S, Plaza S. Review of some iterative root-finding methods from a dynamical point of view. Sci Ser A Math Sci (N.S.). 2004;10:3–35.
5. Basu D. From third to fourth order variant of Newton’s method for simple roots. Appl Math Comput. 2008;202:886–892.
6. Bi W, Ren H, Wu Q. New family of seventh-order methods for nonlinear equations. Appl Math Comput. 2008;203:408–412. ...