15. Creating Slideshows
In this chapter, you learn to create slideshows in Lightroom.
• Viewing Images in the Slide Editor
• Choosing Slideshow Settings and Options
• Inserting Slideshow Overlays
• Creating a Backdrop
• Adding Intro and Ending Screens
• Adding Soundtrack Music
• Previewing and Playing a Slideshow
• Exporting a Slideshow
• Saving a Slideshow Template
• Saving a Slideshow Project
One great way to share your favorite photos is to present them in a slideshow. You can create a slideshow to be displayed in Lightroom, or export a slideshow in PDF format to be viewed in a separate application, such as Adobe Acrobat. You can also export ...