My Digital Travel for Seniors
Easy, clear, readable, and focused on what you want to do.
Step-by-step instructions for the tasks you care about most
Large, full-color, close-up photos show you exactly what to do
Common-sense help whenever you run into problems
Tips and notes to help you along the way
Take advantage of proven strategies that make travel more affordable, less stressful, and easier to manage with the use of technology that’s readily available to you.
· Learn how to use the discounts you’re entitled to from AARP, AAA, and other organizations when booking any type of travel using your Internet-connected computer, smartphone, or tablet.
· Find and book the lowest airfares using popular travel-related websites and mobile apps.
· Book the best possible accommodations, at the lowest available prices.
· Learn tips for saving money when renting a car, plus how to use other ground transportation options whenever you travel.
· Find and book vacation packages, travel bundles, or all-inclusive vacations without overpaying.
· Book and plan cruise vacations and discounted shore excursions using your computer or mobile device.
· Find low-cost options to accessing the Internet and making calls while traveling abroad, without paying overpriced international roaming charges.
BONUS ONLINE CHAPTER!
Access Chapter 15, “Sharing Your Vacation Experiences,” at quepublishing.com/title/9780789757951.