2. Using the Phone and Google Voice
In this chapter, you learn about your DROID’s Phone application. You learn how to place and receive calls, manage them, and use Google Voice as your voicemail. Topics include the following:
• Placing and receiving calls
• Managing in-progress calls
• Conducting conference calls
• Setting up Google Voice
• Using Google Voice for voicemail
As with any good smartphone, your DROID has a great phone that allows for making and receiving calls, voicemail, three-way calling, and many other features. However, your DROID can also use Google Voice to save you money on calls and to transcribe your voicemail if you want ...