Covers iOS 8 for all models of iPad Air and iPad mini, 3rd & 4th Generation iPads, and iPad 2
My iPad, Seventh Edition, helps you quickly get started with your new tablet, and use its features to look up information and perform day-to-day activities from anywhere, any time.
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to iPad
photos that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into iPad problems or limitations.
Tips and notes to help you get the most from your iPad.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through
getting and keeping your iPad working just the way you want. Learn
• Connect your iPad to your Wi-Fi and your mobile carrier
• Learn how to use the on-screen keyboard, predictive text, and dictation
• Secure your iPad using Touch ID, passcodes, and other security measures
• Use Control Center to control frequently used settings
• Use Siri to control your iPad or get information by speaking commands
• Use iCloud to keep everything current between all your iOS devices (even your Mac), including music, photos, emails, and more
• Surf the Web, and send and receive email
• Download and install apps to make your iPad even more useful
• Record and edit video using iMovie for iPad
• Take photos, and then edit them using iPhoto for iPad
• Use AirDrop to share files and information with other iOS devices nearby
• Manage your contacts, and then connect with others using Messaging
• Use FaceTime and Skype to stay connected with friends and family
• Use Pages, Numbers, and Keynote to create documents and presentations
• Discover some of the most useful and entertaining apps