16. Customizing Your iPhone
In this chapter, you explore ways you can make your iPhone more your own. The topics include the following:
• Customizing your Home screens
• Accessing iPhone settings
• Configuring general sound settings
• Setting screen brightness
• Setting wallpaper
• Configuring other general settings
• Configuring and using Siri (iPhone 4S Only)
If you’ve read previous chapters on various iPhone functions, such as listening to music or emailing, you’ve customized your iPhone using the Settings app. Many of those settings relate directly to functionality discussed in other chapters, which is why they are covered there. However, ...
Get My iPhone®: Covers iPhone 3GS, 4, and 4S Running iOS 5, Fifth Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.