Easy, clear, readable, and focused on what you want to do.
Step-by-step instructions for the tasks you care about most.
Large, full-color, close-up photos with callouts to iPhone photos that show you exactly what to do.
Common-sense help when you run into iPhone problems or limitations.
Tips and notes to help you get the most from your iPhone.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your iPhone working just the way you want. The tasks include how to:
- Connect to the Internet, Bluetooth devices, Wi-Fi networks, and other iPhones and iPads; take advantage of AirDrop to instantly share with other iOS and Mac users around you
- Use Siri to get information, write texts and emails, set reminders/appointments, and more just by speaking to your iPhone; use Siri shortcuts to do even more while speaking less
- Customize your iPhone with folders, wallpaper, ringtones, and much more
- Use iCloud, Google, and other cloud services to have consistent calendar, contact, and other information on all your devices
- Communicate via phone calls, FaceTime videoconferences, conference calls, text, email, and more
- Make your text messages come alive by adding Digital Touches and effects and sharing photos and video
- Get the most out of Safari to browse the Web and Mail to manage all your email from one Inbox
- Listen to music, use the Wallet app to manage boarding passes and loyalty cards; pay for purchases safely and securely with Apple Pay; and use other great iPhone apps
- Capture and edit photos and video; use great camera features such as telephoto zoom, portrait mode, burst photos, time-lapse and slow-motion video, and Live Photos
- View your photos in Memories and use them for wallpaper and for your contacts or share them via email, AirDrop, or texts; use iCloud to automatically save and share your photos
- Find, download, install, and use iPhone apps to help you travel, get information, keep in touch, have fun, and more
Bonus Content: Access two additional chapters and the Glossary at informit.com/myiphoneseniors5e