1. Making the Most of Your MacBook’s Desktop Space
In this chapter, you’ll learn how to make the most of your MacBook’s limited screen space.
• Organizing files using the dock
• Navigating folders within the Dock’s Grid view mode
• Customizing the Finder Sidebar and Toolbar
• Managing multiple windows with Exposé
• Viewing the contents of files with Quick Look
• Expanding your working area with Spaces virtual workspaces
• Searching for files and information with Spotlight
The MacBook portable family has a range of screen sizes all with perfectly respectable high resolutions. Unfortunately, we’ve become accustomed to desktop systems ...