10. Using Maps, Navigation, Places, and Latitude
In this chapter, you learn to use the Maps, Navigation, Latitude, and Places apps to find locations, get directions, and connect with friends.
• Enabling GPS
• Finding a Location with Maps
• Getting Directions with Maps
• Specifying Locations with Maps
• Getting Voice Command Directions
• Browsing Places
• Adding New Places
• Enabling Wireless Networks
• Using Latitude
Your Galaxy Tab is equipped with four apps that can help you get where you need to go: Maps, Navigation, Latitude, and Places. If Verizon is your cellular carrier, you also have a fifth paid option in VZ Navigator. Each app helps ...