In this chapter, you learn about the components that come with your Xbox 360 console and how to set it up.
• Understanding the Xbox 360 Models
• Learning the Components
• Connecting and Setting Up Your Xbox 360
• Setting Up Your Controller
• Playing Discs
• Setting Up Your Headset
• Setting Up Storage
• Transferring Content
• Updating Console Software
• Understanding Your Warranty
Before you can enjoy your Xbox 360 console and its rich multimedia capabilities, you need to free it from its packaging and set it up. Although this task isn’t difficult, it may feel overwhelming if you don’t have much experience hooking up electronics. ...