4. Getting to Know Your Xbox
In this chapter, you learn how to use the Home, Apps, and Settings channels to play games, edit profiles, access media libraries, and modify preferences. You also learn how to search for everything with Bing, as well as how to store game saves online.
• Editing a Profile
• Browsing and Playing Your Game Collection
• Viewing Videos and Pictures
• Connecting to Windows Media Center
• Adjusting Privacy, System, and Other Settings
• Searching with Bing
• Setting up Cloud Storage
The Home, Apps, and Settings channels are three of the most important menu categories with which you should familiarize yourself. These channels ...