7. Tuning into the Music Channel
In this chapter, you learn how to play music through your Xbox 360 console.
• Finding and playing audio content
• Exploring your music library
• Playing and ripping audio CDs
• Listening to music from a portable device
Although most people consider their Xbox 360 to be a visual powerhouse—and it certainly is—it is also capable of some amazing audio feats, which include playing and storing music. When it comes to playing music, the Xbox 360’s versatility can’t be beat. You can listen to music by connecting a portable media player, inserting a CD, or playing music stored on your console’s hard drive (that is, your ...