Routing is essential to the solid usability flow of any app. Let's understand the key elements of routing configuration for a mobile app that takes advantage of all the flexibility Angular's router gives us.
In this chapter, we will be covering the following topics:
- Configuring the Angular Router with a NativeScript app
- Lazy loading modules by route
- Provide NSModuleFactoryLoader for Angular's NgModuleFactoryLoader
- Understanding how to use router-outlet in conjunction with page-router-outlet
- Learn how to share singleton services across multiple lazy loaded modules
- Using auth guards to protect views that require valid authentication
- Learn about NavigationButton to customize back mobile navigation
- Take advantage of ...