15.2. Project schedule and control services
Normally, planning, scheduling, controlling, and coordination of the Project include but are not limited to the following activities:
• Establishment of overall communication and coordination procedures with approval of Company.
• Establishment of overall Project execution policies, Project schedules, and procedures with approval of Company.
• Integration of activities to ensure overall uniformity of job philosophy and execution.
• Being sure that all Work is executed in accordance with the Project Specifications and within time schedule of the project.
• Establishment of risk management process and mitigation throughout all Project development and implementation phases.
• Submitting original electronic files ...
Get Natural Gas Processing now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.