15.2. Project schedule and control services
Normally, planning, scheduling, controlling, and coordination of the Project include but are not limited to the following activities:
• Establishment of overall communication and coordination procedures with approval of Company.
• Establishment of overall Project execution policies, Project schedules, and procedures with approval of Company.
• Integration of activities to ensure overall uniformity of job philosophy and execution.
• Being sure that all Work is executed in accordance with the Project Specifications and within time schedule of the project.
• Establishment of risk management process and mitigation throughout all Project development and implementation phases.
• Submitting original electronic files ...