NCLEX-PN® Practice Questions
1,000 Questions with Detailed Answers
Covers exactly what you need to know to score higher on your NCLEX-PN® exam.
Includes 1,000 sample test questions to help you determine whether you’re ready to take the actual exam.
Our popular Cram Sheet tearcard helps you remember key concepts and facts.
Use our innovative Quick Check Answer Key System™ to quickly find answers as you work your way through the questions.
“I studied nothing but your material for two weeks until I felt prepared to take the NCLEX®. Studying your material gave me the confidence I needed to pass!”
–Rayena Thorne, nursing student at Wallace State
Written by Three Leading Nursing Experts!
Wilda Rinehart has B.S. and M.S. degrees in nursing and more than 30 years of experience as a nurse, consultant, and educator for nursing students.
Diann Sloan has B.S. and M.S. degrees in nursing and a Ph.D. in counselor education and has worked as a nurse and educator for nearly 30 years.
Clara Hurd has B.S. and M.S. degrees in nursing and currently is a nurse educator at Northeast Mississippi Community College with 30 years of experience.
Score Higher on the NCLEX-PN®!
The CD features innovative Computer Adaptive Testing software by ExamForce, giving you an effective tool to assess your readiness for the NCLEX-PN® exam. Key features include the following:
All 1,000 questions in this book are included on the CD, giving you yet another effective tool with which to assess your readiness for the NCLEX-PN® exam
Multiple test modes, questions that simulate an actual PN exam, and detailed answer explanations
A free electronic copy of the book
NCLEX-PN® is a registered trademark of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc. (NCSBN), which does not sponsor or endorse this product.
Table of contents
NCLEX-PN Practice Questions, Second Edition
- Rinehart and Associates
- About the Authors
- We Want to Hear from You!
- Reader Services
- One. Practice Exam 1 and Rationales
- Two. Practice Exam 2 and Rationales
- Three. Practice Exam 3 and Rationales
- Four. Practice Exam 4 and Rationales
- Five. Practice Exam 5 and Rationales
A. Things You Forgot
- Therapeutic Drug Levels
- Vital Signs
- Anticoagulant Therapy
- Intrapartal Normal Values
- Standard Precautions
- Revised Life Support Guidelines (American Heart Association)
- Defense Mechanisms Often Used by Clients During Stressful Situations
- Nutrition Notes
- Immunization Schedule
B. Need to Know More?
- The National Council Exam for Licensed Practical Nurses
- Care of the Client with Respiratory Disorders
- Care of the Client with Genitourinary Disorders
- Care of the Client with Hematological Disorders
- Fluid and Electrolytes and Acid/Base Balance
- Care of the Client with Burns
- Care of the Client with Sensory Disorders
- Care of the Client with Neoplastic Disorders
- Care of the Client with Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Care of the Client with Musculoskeletal and Connective Tissue Disorder
- Care of the Client with Endocrine Disorders
- Care of the Client with Cardiac Disorders
- Care of the Client with Neurological Disorders
- Care of the Client with Psychiatric Disorders
- Maternal-Newborn Care
- Care of the Pediatric Client
- Cultural Practices Influencing Nursing Care
- Legal Issues in Nursing Practice
C. Alphabetical Listing of Nursing Boards in the United States and Protectorates
- D. What’s on the CD-ROM?
- The NCLEX-PN® Cram Sheet
- Title: NCLEX-PN Practice Questions, Second Edition
- Release date: February 2008
- Publisher(s): Pearson IT Certification
- ISBN: 9780789741349
You might also like
Full Stack Web Development Mastery Course - Novice to Expert
Full stack development refers to the development of both frontend (client-side) and backend (server-side) portions of …
Introduction to ChatGPT and OpenAI
OpenAI ChatGPT is a powerful language model that uses advanced ML techniques to generate human-like text …
Complete Python Course with 10 Real-World Projects
Python is a multi-paradigm programming language with object-oriented and structured programming fully supported, and many features …
The Complete Python Programming Course: Beginner to Advanced
This is the course for people who want to get started programming with Python, and are …