Chapter 1. Practice Exam 1 and Rationales
1. A client with a renal failure is prescribed a low potassium diet. Which food choice would be best for this client?
○ A. 1 cup beef broth
○ B. 1 baked potato with the skin
○ C. ½ cup raisins
○ D. 1 cup rice
2. The client is admitted for evaluation of aggressive behavior and diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder. A key part of the care of such clients is:
○ A. Setting realistic limits
○ B. Encouraging the client to express remorse for behavior
○ C. Minimizing interactions with other clients
○ D. Encouraging the client to act out feelings of rage
3. An important intervention in monitoring the dietary compliance of a client ...