Chapter 4. Practice Exam 4 and Rationales
1. A client is admitted to the emergency room with a gunshot wound to the right arm. After dressing the wound and administering the prescribed antibiotic, the nurse should:
○ A. Ask the client if he has any medication allergies.
○ B. Check the client’s immunization record.
○ C. Apply a splint to immobilize the arm.
○ D. Administer medication for pain.
2. The nurse is caring for a client with suspected endometrial cancer. Which symptom is associated with endometrial cancer?
○ A. Frothy vaginal discharge
○ B. Thick, white vaginal discharge
○ C. Purulent vaginal discharge
○ D. Watery vaginal discharge
3. A client with Parkinson’s ...