COMPREHENSIVE Succeed with comprehensive learning and practice tests
Master the NCLEX-RN® exam materials in all tested subject areas
Prepare with four comprehensive practice tests
Analyze your test readiness and areas for further study with topic-focused chapter tests
CD-ROM—based practice exam includes an interactive Computer Adaptive Test (CAT) engine for a meaningful exam experience with approximately 400 questions
Learn important test-taking strategies to maximize your score and diminish your anxiety
Score Higher on the NCLEX®-RN Exam!
We provide you with the proven study tools and expert insight that will help you score higher on your exam.
Study Tips like the advice and instruction that a personal tutor might provide.
Notes, Tips, and Cautions provide you with hints and strategies that will help you reduce your mistakes on the exam.
Comprehensive discussion of all subject areas covered on RN Exam.
Practice Questions that include detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers–so you can learn the material from your success and mistakes.
Rinehart and Associates is a leading provider of classroom training for students studying for the NCLEX® RN Exam.
CD Features Nearly 400 Questions!
The CD-ROM—based practice exam
includes an interactive Computer Adaptive Test (CAT) engine for a
experience with approximately 400 questions.
Live and Learn
Educating 100 million people worldwide,
Pearson Education is the global leader in integrated education
Our renowned brands include
Pearson Prentice Hall
Pearson Scott Foresman
Pearson Addison Wesley
Pearson Education provides quality content, assessment tools, and educational services in all available media, spanning the learning curve from birth through college and beyond.
CATEGORY: Medicine/Nursing COVERS: Nursing USER LEVEL: Intermediate
NCLEX-RN® and NCLEX-PN® are registered trademarks of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc. (NCSBN), which does not sponsor or endorse this product.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Contents at a Glance
- Table of Contents
- About the Authors
- About the Contributing Authors
- About the Technical Editors
- We Want to Hear from You!
- Reader Services
- Study and Exam Preparation Tips
Part I. Exam Preparation
- Chapter One. Pharmacology
- Chapter Two. Fluid and Electrolyte and Acid/Base Balance
- Chapter Three. Care of the Client with Cardiovascular Disorders
- Chapter Four. Care of the Client with Endocrine Disorders
- Chapter Five. Care of the Client with Respiratory Disorders
- Chapter Six. Care of the Client with Genitourinary Disorders
- Chapter Seven. Care of the Client with Integumentary Disorders
- Chapter Eight. Care of the Client with Sensory Disorders
- Chapter Nine. Care of the Client with Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Chapter Ten. Care of the Client with Hematological Disorders
- Chapter Eleven. Care of the Client with Disorders of the Neurological System
- Chapter Twelve. Care of the Client with Immunologic Disorders
- Chapter Thirteen. Care of the Client with Neoplastic Disorders
- Chapter Fourteen. Care of the Client with Musculoskeletal and Connective Tissue Disorders
- Chapter Fifteen. Care of the Childbearing Client and the Neonatal Client
- Chapter Sixteen. Care of the Pediatric Client
- Chapter Seventeen. Care of the Client with Psychiatric Disorders
- Chapter Eighteen. Emergency Care
- Chapter Nineteen. Legal Issues in Nursing Practice
- Chapter Twenty. Cultural Practices Influencing Nursing Care
Part II. Final Review
- Fast Facts: The NCLEX RN Exam Prep
- Practice Exam I
- Practice Exam II
- Practice Exam III
- Practice Exam IV Management and Alternative Item Exam Questions
- Answers to Practice Exam I
- Answers to Practice Exam II
- Answers to Practice Exam III
- Answers to Practice Exam IV: Management and Alternative Item Exam Questions
- Part III. Appendixes
- Title: NCLEX
- Release date: September 2010
- Publisher(s): Pearson IT Certification
- ISBN: 9780789745576