- Achievement documentation
- Active listening
- African American women. See Women of color
- Agreements: consider the small steps you can make toward full; contingent; getting past stalemate by exploring consequences of no; “reality testing” questions on consequences of no. See also BATNA (Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement)
- Albright, Madeleine
- “Alexandra's Case: Responding to an Ask,”
- Alexandra's case: appealing for sympathy or flattery during; description of the; diverting strategic turn during the; integrating interests during the; opening dialogue in the; resistance during; shifting the balance in; small wins in; spreading small wins with stories like; transparency through clear criteria in the; what we learn about “good reasons” ...
Get Negotiating at Work now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.