• Getting Interface Definitions
• Binary Compatibility with Visual Basic 6 Classes
• Example: Implementing Office XP Smart Tag Interfaces
• Interface Implementation Shortcuts in Visual Studio .NET
• Common Problems When Implementing COM Interfaces
• COM Interfaces with Default CCW Implementations
• COM Interfaces Bridged to Different .NET Types
To conclude our examination of developing .NET components that are exposed to COM, we’re going to focus on implementing COM interfaces in managed code. A COM interface is simply an interface originally defined in COM with a unique IID.
A .NET component that implements a COM interface is sometimes said to be a COM-compatible ...