Perform the following steps:
- Open the Nessus Web Client.
- Log in to the Nessus Web Client with the user details created during installation.
- Click on the Policies tab and Select Create a new policy.
- Select Advanced Scan and fill in the required details as follows:
- Navigate to the Compliance tag and search for MySQL benchmarks available in Nessus:
- The screenshot in the Getting ready section shows that the remote host runs MariaDB 10.1.26; thus, we can conclude that the compatible version is MySQL 5.6, as seen at https://mariadb.com/kb/en/library/mariadb-vs-mysql-compatibility/ ...