Network Troubleshooting Video Mentor is a unique video
product that provides you with more than seven hours of personal
visual instruction from best-selling author and senior instructor
Kevin Wallace. In the 12 videos presented in this product, Kevin
shows you common troubleshooting tasks on a wide variety of topics,
including spanning tree, router redundancy, OSPF, EIGRP, route
redistribution, BGP, IPv6, IOS security, DHCP, NAT, and VoIP.
Designed to develop and enhance hands-on skills, each video guides
you through some of the most common troubleshooting tasks on Cisco
routers and switches and demonstrates how to verify that your
network is working correctly.
Each video lab presents detailed objectives, lab diagrams, command tables, and video captures. Audio instruction throughout offers tips and shortcuts that truly make learning easy.
Animated network diagrams show you lab setup, device addressing, and how traffic flows through the network.
Video screen-casts of router CLI demonstrates command entry, configuration techniques, and device response.
Microsoft Windows XP, 2000, or Vista
Apple OS9 or later
Linux operating systems that have a web browser with Flash 7 or later plug-in
Speakers or headphones
Color display with a minimum 1024x768 resolution
1 GHz of faster CPU recommended
Table of Contents
- Network Troubleshooting Video Mentor Introduction 00:00:44
- Lab 1: Spanning Tree Troubleshooting 00:32:58
- Lab 2: Router Redundancy Troubleshooting 00:29:49
- Lab 3: EIGRP Troubleshooting 00:47:37
- Lab 4: OSPF Troubleshooting 00:51:16
- Lab 5: Route Redistribution Troubleshooting 00:35:54
- Lab 6: BGP Troubleshooting 00:47:58
- Lab 7: IPv6 and OSPFv3 Troubleshooting 00:42:19
- Lab 8: IPv6 and RIPng Troubleshooting 00:33:16
- Lab 9: Cisco IOS Security Troubleshooting 00:38:37
- Lab 10: DHCP Troubleshooting 00:19:27
- Lab 11: NAT Troubleshooting 00:21:33
- Lab 12: VoIP Troubleshooting 00:35:11
- Title: Network Troubleshooting Video Mentor
- Release date: April 2010
- Publisher(s): Cisco Press
- ISBN: 9781587202988