1. Which of the following is a public IP address?
(A) 22.214.171.124 (B) 172.16.0.1 (C) 10.4.2.89 (D) 172.30.45.23
2. What is the decimal representation of the binary number 1101010?
(A) 101 (B) 206 (C) 106 (D) 201
3. The last IP address in a network range is known as a what?
(A) APIPA (B) Network address (C) Broadcast address (D) Private address
4. If you need a network with at least 256 hosts on it, how many bits would you need for the host element?
(A) 8 (B) 9 (C) 10 (D) 11
5. What protocol is used to issue an IP address automatically?
(A) APIPA (B) DHCP (C) ARP (D) DNS
6. Which of these is a Class B private IP address?
(A) 10.0.0.1 (B) 192.168.34.2 (C) 10.234.56.1 (D) 172.16.9.90
7. Which of these is not a valid subnet mask? ...