The Part of Tens
Enjoy an additional Part of Tens article about ten cool digital photography websites at www.dummies.com/extras/nikon.
In this part …
- Find out how to use the Retouch menu editing tools.
- Repair red-eye, fix lens distortion, straighten tilting horizon lines, and crop to a better composition.
- Correct minor exposure and color problems.
- Create special effects by using the Effects exposure mode or by applying Retouch menu effects tools.
- Add GPS data and text comments to camera metadata (hidden file data).
- Customize the Fn button, AE-L/AF-L button, and other camera controls.