Fast Track to Super Snaps
In this part …
- Familiarize yourself with the basics of using your camera, from attaching lenses to navigating menus.
- Find step-by-step instructions for point-and-shoot photography in Auto mode.
- Try out Live View shooting and customize the Live View display.
- Find out how to select the shutter-release mode, exposure mode, Image Size (picture resolution), and Image Quality (file type, JPEG or Raw).
- Discover options available for flash photography in different exposure modes.