Multiple Choice Questions Chapter Wise
CHAPTER 1 NCER—an Overview
- Energy can be conserved by
- cogeneration in power plants, fuel-efficient transportation, and reengineered appliances
- cogeneration in automobiles, especially in SUV
- replacing compact florescent with tungsten bulbs
- replacing mass transit with more and larger roads for cars and trucks
- Identify the non-renewable energy resource from the following:
- Solar power
- Wind power
- Wave power
- Which of the following is a disadvantage of most of the renewable energy sources?
- Highly pollution
- High waste disposal cost
- Unreliable supply
- High cost
- Photovoltaic energy is the conversion of sunlight into
- chemical energy
- heat energy
- Solar cell converts
- solar ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.