The next steps will present with you how to create the client application that uses the Authorization Code grant type to retrieve an access token and to interact with the user's profile endpoint:
- Create the project using Spring Initializr. Go to https://start.spring.io/ and fill out the form using the following data:
- Set up the Group as com.packt.example
- Define the Artifact as client-authorization-code
- Add Web, Security, Thymeleaf, JPA and MySQL as dependencies for this project (you can choose each of these dependencies through the Spring Initializr main's page)
- After creating the client-authorization-code project, import it to your IDE. If using Eclipse, import it as a Maven project.
- Open the pom.xml file and add the ...