The next steps will present you with creating client applications that use the Implicit grant type to retrieve an access token and to interact with the user's profile endpoint:
- Create the project using Spring Initializr. Go to https://start.spring.io/ and fill out the form using the following data:
- Set up the Group as com.packt.example
- Define the Artifact as client-implicit
- Add Web, Security, Thymeleaf, JPA, and MySQL as dependencies for this project (you can choose each of these dependencies through the Spring Initializr's main page)
- After creating the client-implicit project, import it to your IDE.
- Open the pom.xml file and add the following dependency, as we will use the Spring Security OAuth2 project: