In this Object Oriented PHP training course, expert author Steve Perry will teach you everything you need to know to code Object-Oriented PHP. This course is designed for users that already have programming experience in general, and a working knowledge of PHP.
You will start with an introduction to Object-Oriented Programming and learn how to set up your computer for PHP and MySQL. You will then jump into learn how to define classes and properties, create and use objects, and define methods. This video tutorial will cover how to extend a class, control access to properties, override methods, and define and implement an interface. Finally, Steve will teach you how to use the Object Oriented Programming style to connect with MYSQL using the MySQLi class.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will have a solid understanding of how to code Object-Oriented PHP. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Table of Contents
Introduction To Object-Oriented PHP
- Introduction And About the Author 00:02:20
- What Is Object Oriented Programming? 00:07:06
- Basic PHP OOP Constructs 00:07:11
- Setting Up Your Computer For PHP And MySQL 00:04:02
- Installing WAMP For Windows 00:07:03
- Installing MAMP For Macintosh - Part 1 00:03:58
- Installing MAMP For Macintosh - Part 2 00:02:28
- Defining And Using Classes
- Inheritance And Interfaces
- Next Steps 00:02:40
- Title: Object Oriented Programming With PHP
- Release date: May 2014
- Publisher(s): Infinite Skills
- ISBN: 9781771372404