• Describe the Interfaces that Make Up the Core of the JDBC API (Including the Driver, Connection, Statement, and ResultSet Interfaces and Their Relationship to Provider Implementations)
• Identify the Components Required to Connect to a Database Using the DriverManager Class (Including the JDBC URL)
• Submit Queries and Read Results from the Database (Including Creating Statements; Returning Result Sets; Iterating Through the Results; and Properly Closing Result Sets, Statements, and Connections)
• Use JDBC Transactions (Including Disabling Auto-commit Mode, Committing and Rolling Back Transactions, and Setting and Rolling Back to Savepoints)
• Construct and Use RowSet ...