• Read and Write Data from the Console
• Use Streams to Read From and Write To Files by Using Classes in the java .io Package, Including BufferedReader, BufferedWriter, File, FileReader, FileWriter, DataInputStream, DataOutputStream, ObjectOutputStream, ObjectInputStream, and PrintWriter
• Operate on File and Directory Paths with the Path Class (sic)
• Check, Delete, Copy, or Move a File or Directory with the Files Class
• Read and Change File and Directory Attributes, Focusing on the BasicFileAttributes, DosFileAttributes, and PosixFileAttributes Interfaces
• Recursively Access a Directory Tree Using the DirectoryStream and FileVisitor Interfaces
• Find ...