In this chapter you will learn to
• 052.7.1 Create and Manage Database User Accounts
• 052.7.2 Grant and Revoke Privileges
• 052.7.3 Create and Manage Roles
• 052.7.4 Create and Manage Profiles
• 052.11.1 Implement Database Security and Principle of Least Privilege
• 052.11.2 Work with Standard Database Auditing
Security is an issue of vital concern at all sites. All organizations should have a security manual documenting rules and procedures. If your organization does not have such a manual, someone should be writing it—perhaps that someone should be you. In security, there is no right or wrong; there is only conformance or nonconformance to agreed procedures. If administrators follow the rules and advise ...