In this chapter, you will learn to
• 061.10.1 Categorize the Main Database Objects
• 061.10.2 Explain the Table Structure
• 061.10.3 Describe the Data Types that Are Available for Columns
• 061.10.4 Create a Simple Table
• 061.10.5 Explain How Constraints Are Created at the Time of Table Creation
• 061.10.6 Describe How Schema Objects Work
This chapter contains several sections that are not directly tested by the exam but are considered prerequisite knowledge for every student. Two tools used extensively for exercises are SQL*Plus and SQL Developer, which are covered in this chapter. ...