In this chapter, you will learn to
• 061.1.1 Explain the Capabilities of SQL SELECT Statements
• 061.1.2 Execute a Basic SELECT Statement
• 061.2.1 Limit the Rows Retrieved by a Query
• 061.2.2 Sort the Rows Retrieved by a Query
• 061.2.3 Use Ampersand Substitution to Restrict and Sort Output at Runtime
This chapter discusses the relational paradigm, normalizing data into relational structures, and retrieving data stored in relational tables using the SELECT statement. The statement is introduced in its basic form and is progressively built on to extend ...