• 062.4.1 Configure Oracle Net Services
• 062.4.2 Use Tools for Configuring and Managing the Oracle Network
• 062.4.3 Configure the Client-Side Network
• 062.4.4 Understand Database Resident Connection Pooling
• 062.4.5 Configure Communication Between Databases
Oracle Net is the enabling technology for Oracle’s client-server architecture. It is the mechanism for establishing sessions against a database instance. Several tools can be used for setting up and administering Oracle Net, although it can be done with nothing more than a simple text editor. The end result is a set of files that ...