• 062.6.1 Create and Manage Database User Accounts
• 062.6.2 Grant and Revoke Privileges
• 062.6.3 Create and Manage Roles
• 062.6.4 Create and Manage Profiles
• 062.9.1 Explain DBA Responsibilities for Security and Auditing
• 062.9.2 Enable Standard Database Auditing and Unified Auditing
Database security has several aspects. First, there is authentication: Who can connect? How does one identify them? Second, there is authorization: What are users allowed to do? How does one restrict their actions? Finally, there is auditing: Given that users can connect and perform certain actions, ...