• 184.108.40.206 Describe the Flashback Technologies
• 220.127.116.11 Use Flashback to Query Data
• 18.104.22.168 Perform Flashback Table Operations
• 22.214.171.124 Perform Table Recovery from Backups
• 126.96.36.199 Describe and Use Flashback Data Archive
• 188.8.131.52 Perform Flashback Database
To protect against loss of data because of physical damage to the database, you use backups and archive logging. If they are appropriately managed, you can guarantee that your database will never lose one row of committed data. But what about damage caused by users? What if someone has accidentally (or deliberately) committed ...